Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Afternoon Updates!


Here are a couple pages without the color fields. I think the "goddamn animals" page definitely benefits from the yellow color block, but I think the "I feel lightheaded..." section might be better in black and white. Maybe more bats? What are your thoughts, world?
I've also uploaded a page that's been giving me some trouble. I think the 2 might be throwing it off-- maybe I should make it grey and a little larger, to cover more of the list? Let's see.

I definitely like the negative positive space interacting with the "75 pellets of mescaline," but I'm not sure if this version is much better...


1 comment:

  1. I like the smaller black 2, it's a very interesting texture and it's getting lost in the second version. I for some reason couldn't tell it was a number 2 just an abstract shape because of how it's underneath all the other text...

    ReplyDelete