Sunday, February 28, 2010

Finally! Some progress!



So after a long and arduous journey, I've finally made some progress on my Choose Your Own Adventure Book... okay, so it's only just the cover for now, but it's definitely coming along! I focused more on the construction of the actual book, with the flipping and ripping, etc. but I plan on making it look significantly more AWESOME design-wise by the end of the semester.

I don't know if you remember the subject matter, but it's supposed to portray my attempts to decide between becoming a writer and a designer, and it's been great because this project allows me to do both!

I don't have a camera, so I decided to just post the pages as I designed them in In Design. When I get a camera, I can show the actual process of flipping the pages and ripping off the perforated pieces. The second page shows what will appear under the perforated sections. Let me know if you have any suggestions!


2 comments:

  1. this is a great project.

    want to see more progress.

    and a variety of interesting forms that push the idea.

    esp. have fun.

    g.

    ReplyDelete