Saturday, July 31, 2010

Fetish Cover: Second Shot





Here's an alternative to my fetish cover (the original wax version is the first image). I really liked the carved out title, but I think that the lighting has to be improved, or that I might actually need to pour a dark liquid (ink, coffee?) into the scratches I made in order to make the title more legible. What do you think?

Also, not sure how I'm going to incorporate the second half of the title... is the post-it working? Do I need the second half? How do you feel about the shavings? I sort of liked them.

I promise to update with more experiments later.

1 comment:

  1. hey! i REALLY like the idea for the wax and the font looks good too. however, it looks a lot like skin and i'm not sure if that's what you're going for? it also looks like there are blood droplets, sort of like cutting. what do you think?

    ReplyDelete