Saturday, July 10, 2010

Updates on the Ill-Formed Offspring of My Feeble Brain

Just a random, meandering post about my brain activity.

So, we agreed that I would attempt classic editorial layouts for my zine, which would help counterbalance some of the crazy pictures I have in there. I started to get excited when I put it together for the first time last week. I think the different sized layouts actually look pretty cool... even though I have to make TONS of changes so that everyone else can appreciate it as much as I do.

Regarding my fetish book, I think I'd like to start exploring different methods of presentation. I'm curious how it would look if it was a fold-out poster or a insert to be included in a packaged fetish.... or some kind of book with a ritual that would cause people to be more involved in my fetishes, sort of like the CYOA. (Gimmicky? Lame?) I think I secretly really want to go down the packaging road (as I've been pushing other people do packaging for a lot of different projects, even when it's not exactly appropriate.) But I guess we'll see where the day takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment